CTV Atlantic's What's For Dinner - Tea Infused Oatmeal
"The Kilted Chef" Alain Bossé whips up a FRESH TEA Infused Oatmeal on CTV Atlantic's - What's for dinner segment.
Interested in boosting your breakfast (or dinner) with powerhouse antioxidants?
It’s super easy!
Watch the full segment and view the recipe by clicking HERE
- 1 cup vanilla almond milk
- 1 pod of Millennia green tea
- 1/2 cup instant rolled oats
- 1 dollop of Greek yogurt
- 1 tsp maple syrup
- Fresh blueberries
- Place milk into a saucepan, bring to a simmer and add a tea pod, (do not boil) steep for 3 minutes.
- Add the oatmeal and cook until the desired consistency.
- Place in a bowl. Add yogurt, drizzle with maple, add cinnamon, pecans and blueberries (amount of your choosing).
Millennia Tea is available online and at most Sobeys stores.