Health Benefits of Tea
Tea is really good for you. No surprise there.
There are hundreds of research studies documenting the health and healing properties of the mighty tea leaf.
But what is it best for? And why fresh-leaf tea?
Fighting Free Radicals
Free radicals are molecules roaming around in our bodies. They can wreak havoc – accelerating aging and spawning disease – unless they’re neutralized by antioxidants.
Antioxidants are the body’s defence system to prevent damage. And the antioxidants found in the Camellia sinensis tea plant are a powerful ally in protecting cells.
10 Health Benefits of Tea
- – Slowing the signs of aging
- – Supporting metabolic health and weight loss
- – Reducing anxiety and boosting mood
- – Reducing Inflammation
- – Lowering the risk of cardiovascular disease and some cancers
- – Improving brain function and helping prevent brain disease
- – Increasing energy and focus
- – Improving dental health
- – Improving immune system to fight seasonal viruses
- – Overall longevity
So brew up a batch of the green stuff and get to feeling steepin’ good! It is officially awesome for your health.
Antioxidants (incl. a powerhouse antioxidant called EGCG) are highest in fresh-picked tea leaves and that’s why we keep our tea in its most real, raw, natural state.
This means maximizing the health benefits of tea.
Learn More About TEA + Health