FUNCTIONAL PLANT NUTRITION
We’re taking the tea plant back to its most naturally powerful format. Instead of drying and cooking the leaves like conventional green tea and matcha, we wash + flash-freeze fresh tea leaves in a patented process to maximize the nutritional components of this medicinal plant.
FOOD AS MEDICINE
BOOST SMOOTHIES + RECIPES with UN-dried freshly frozen TEA leaves. The tea plant gets superfood status for its ability to help heal the body’s cells – nourishing them and helping prevent and battle diseases. The role antioxidants play in the prevention of disease has positioned fresh leaf tea as the ideal health beverage
Customers choose Millennia TEA to support their health in the following ways:
- Energy + immune support during cancer treatment
- Relief from symptoms associated with inflammation / arthritis
- Brain health / neurodegenerative disease
- Energy / focus / brain fog
- Support a healthy gut microbiome
- Help prevent or fight viruses
FROZEN PLANT POWER VS.
TRADITIONAL GREEN TEA OR MATCHA
- 5x EGCG antioxidants compared to conventional tea made with the same leaves.
- MAX EGCG antioxidants when blended & consumed as whole-leaf FOOD.
100% FROZEN PLANT POWER
Which means: no sugar, no additives, no pesticides and 100% certified organic.
BOOSTING SMOOTHIES WITH SUPERFOOD TEA
CHOCOLATE PEANUT BUTTER PROTEIN SMOOTHIE
This smoothie consists of five basic ingredients you likely always keep on hand, and one SUPERFOOD ingredient to boost antioxidants and energy! A chocolate and peanut butter smoothie that helps increase energy and focus.
VIEW RECIPE HERE.
SUPERFOOD TROPICAL MANGO SMOOTHIE
One of our go to smoothies is this tropical mango smoothie that has mango, banana, avocado, hemp hearts, pineapple juice and my must have smoothie booster, Millennia Tea’s Superfood Cube. Add everything to a blender and blend on high.
VIEW RECIPE HERE.